The Who’s in Charge? group is a 7-week program for parents or carers of young people (8 to 18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
The group aims to:
- Provide a supportive environment to share experiences and ideas.
- Reduce the guilt and shame which most parents feel.
- Offer ideas to help you develop individual strategies for managing your child’s behaviour.
- Explore ways of increasing safety and wellbeing
- Help you feel more in control and less stressed
Starting – Wednesday 30th July 2014 @ 9:30am - 12pm
Finishing – Wednesday 10th September 2014 (longer session)
At Pakenham Consolidated Primary School
2 Rundell Way, Pakenham 3810 (In before & after school care room)
Enquiries & Enrolment (essential):
Contact the Group Workers at Connections Cranbourne on 03 5990 8400
Gold Coin Donation